nurse speed change please
can you please make the nurse a little faster like 97%. I am tired of getting close to people to just have them out run me, but they are to close for a blink attack.
can you please make the nurse a little faster like 97%. I am tired of getting close to people to just have them out run me, but they are to close for a blink attack.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nurse needs to be that slow because her power literally ignores the game
yes but once she finds someone you have to let them go to blink to them, or do a very hard to do short blink. sorry I typed wrong in the post I want her to be the same speed as the survivors. I will fix it
I just want the nurse to have a bit better pressure.
With the calculation of her blinks, suppose she gets movement speed like Hag for example, 110 % | 4.4 m/s.
I think her blinks is going to become easy move for lunge. she is going to be crazy strong in my opinion.
i want her at like 97 or 98% just to make the chases better she is at 96.25% right now. It not that big of a change.