Love the new Matchmaking lol xD

PH wow.png

In this Match we had an S tier killer like Pyramid head face camping and slugging lol xD

But that's besides the point. It could've happened with any killer.

Check out my stream to watch. twitchymiketv

Also sorry forgot to crop out names first time so I didn't mean to slander anyone.

No the real issue and I get it they're trying it out but sometimes I wonder why these decisions are made. At this point I don't see the point of ranks at all if it's going to be randomly assigned anyway. You put in all this time to rank up to get closer to people at your skill base.

Comments

  • Naming and shaming Itchymike.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    No thanks. Also against rules to add names and basically slander anyone. What you're more or less doing to the PHead killer

    Ya that's my bad I am new to this I forgot to cover names first time.

  • @Quake said:

    Naming and shaming Itchymike.

    I just realized that my bad. Is this better or is this post even worth it at this point?

  • @SalmonDean said:

    They’re a rank 18 killer, so what do you expect? The survivors they’re used to going against probably don’t punish them for just camping the hook with Insidious so to them, it seems like a viable strategy. I mean, they got the 4K in your match. So… 😬

    No you’re right. Idk was just frustrated I guess. And I have a lot to learn about proper streaming ethics. So sorry everyone for my behavior I do apologize.

  • So… Pyramidhead is an S tier killer?

    does that mean ‚Solid‘ tier? I thought Nurse, Spirit and maybe Blight are considered S tier..