Perk Rework | Mindbreaker

I have never used Mindbreaker. But I've faced a Mindbreaker user many times, and it almost feels like that killer is running 3 perks. Becasue Mindbreaker is so easy to get around in my opinion, especially if it is a killer with a Terror Radius. So this change will hopefully make it easier to get any use from Mindbreaker as killer.

Mindbreaker.png

What do you think? :)

Comments

  • Make it 10/15/20 seconds and you've got a decent perk!

  • @ryseterion said:

    Make it 10/15/20 seconds and you've got a decent perk!

    Hm, yea maybe

  • I honestly think Mindbreaker is fine as it is, and I use it semi regularly. Sure it’s not great early in the game, but an injured survivor that’s successfully DH and got away is in big trouble if they’re found again on a gen, and they’ve still got 30 seconds of exhaustion that’s been paused.