Something annoying with every killer [IMO!]

Okay, just to make things clear. This is just for fun. If I offend someone, I'm really sorry! These are just small things I find annoying with every killer. I didn't make this because I want these things to be changed, I made this just for fun! And it's because of my stupidity that I find some of these things annoying.

So here is, Something annoying with every killer in my opinion.

  • Trapper || He shuts down loops. And I always step into his traps when I try to find and disable them.
  • Wraith || His "All Seeing" - Blood Add-On. I don't like wallhacks lol.
  • Hillbilly || I don't find anything annoying about him.
  • Nurse || The majority of nurses I face can hit me from a mile away.
  • Myers || His Mori Add-Ons and his Infinite Tier 3.
  • Hag || I don't find anything annoying about her. She's just scary.
  • Doctor || He can just delete your ability to do anything.
  • Huntress || With bad ping. Her hitboxes are insane.
  • Bubba || Almost every Bubba I face is either a Basement Bubba, Face Camp Bubba, or a Franklin's Bubba.
  • Freddy || His Dream Pallets are ridiculous.
  • Pig || I don't find anything annoying about her.
  • Clown || I can't see ######### when he throws his bottles.
  • Spirit || Obvious reasons!
  • Legion || I don't find anything annoying about them.
  • Plague || I don't like the coughing. I wanna be quiet.
  • Ghost Face || His reveal mechanic.
  • Demogorgon || I don't find anything annoying about Demo.
  • Oni || I get mindgamed so easily when he's dashing against a wall and I never know what to do.
  • Deathslinger || EVERYTHING!
  • Triangle Head || His cages remove a lot of perks. I don't remember the number at the moment.
  • Blight || His 180 swing.
  • Twins || They are basically Camping and Slugging.
  • Trickster || I don't find anything annoying about him. I just don't like him xd


Comments

  • nice^^ well my turn I guess

    Trapper= Oily Coil basement build

    Wraith= All seeing blood addon

    Billy= The nerf

    Nurse= a god tier nurse player, you barely can do anything

    Myers= tombstone piece or tombstone

    Hag= make your choice

    Doctor= still sometimes having fps issues

    Huntress= hitboxes

    Bubba= facecamp or basement camp with isidious

    Freddy= boring as f to play against

    Pig= timer and crate of gears combination

    Clown= Pink finger addon

    Spirit= stridor

    Legion= same as Freddy, boring to play against M1 killer and it makes me despressed to see Legion as a former legion main from the release

    Plague= if teammates cleanse

    Ghost face= sloppy hit and run build

    Demo= he needs a skin with a hat

    Pyramid= cage into tunnel

    Blight= j flick=smoll pp

    Twins= Heavy slugging

    Trickster= everything

  • You don't find hag annoying?!

    She is an instant F-tier on fun as survivor against her imo.

    Everything else is pretty valid though.

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    You don't find hag annoying?!

    She is an instant F-tier on fun as survivor against her imo.

    Everything else is pretty valid though.

    Was about to say this. Hag is one of the most annoying to go against.

    Untitled Image


  • I hate killers that are weak, but still have a high level of no counterplay. This includes Trapper, Slinger, Twins, Legion, and Trickster.

    Other ones I don't like are ones that are simply annoying, like Legion and Wraith.

  • I liked these, although Pyramid Head may come to stalk you for refering to him as a 2D object :p.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    nice^^ well my turn I guess

    Trapper= Oily Coil basement build

    Wraith= All seeing blood addon

    Billy= The nerf

    Nurse= a god tier nurse player, you barely can do anything

    Myers= tombstone piece or tombstone

    Hag= make your choice

    Doctor= still sometimes having fps issues

    Huntress= hitboxes

    Bubba= facecamp or basement camp with isidious

    Freddy= boring as f to play against

    Pig= timer and crate of gears combination

    Clown= Pink finger addon

    Spirit= stridor

    Legion= same as Freddy, boring to play against M1 killer and it makes me despressed to see Legion as a former legion main from the release

    Plague= if teammates cleanse

    Ghost face= sloppy hit and run build

    Demo= he needs a skin with a hat

    Pyramid= cage into tunnel

    Blight= j flick=smoll pp

    Twins= Heavy slugging

    Trickster= everything

    I also want a Hat Skin for Demo :O

  • yes maybe Blight can borrow his?

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    You don't find hag annoying?!

    She is an instant F-tier on fun as survivor against her imo.

    Everything else is pretty valid though.

    No, I really don't. But that's becasue she's scary and I've only faced a good Hag once. And that was scary xd

  • I'm surprised you don't find anything annoying about Demo. His zoning is nearly as good as Pyramid Head's and Huntress, and at a lot of loops you have to throw the pallet early or you're 100% getting hit when you run around it a second time. You also don't get 'rewarded' for guessing the 50/50 "is he gonna charge shred at the pallet" mindgame that Huntress does either, because he doesn't get slowed down when you use his power for a second.

    ...yeah I'm actually very surprised people still like Demo lmao, especially with the new add-ons.

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2261660#Comment_2261660

    No, I really don't. But that's becasue she's scary and I've only faced a good Hag once. And that was scary xd

    I always get hags that spam traps at hooks and stuff, its just very annoying to play around.

  • I'll be doing my own now, don't mind me ;p

    • Trapper - Of course he trapped Shack..
    • Wraith - Wait.. he's still following me?
    • Hillbilly - No complaints. Survivor-chew toy imo.
    • Nurse - No complaints unless it's a pc god Nurse lol
    • Myers - Scratched-Mirror Myers makes me give up. My heart can't handle the jumpscares ;-;
    • Hag - Why did she put a trap there?!
    • Doctor - No complaints, let's just hope I don't run from literally nothing once I'm fully insane.
    • Huntress - That totally hit.. sure..
    • Bubba - No complaints. Bubba has had a hard life, give him a break.
    • Freddy - No complaints other than his normal-lunge-that-looks-so-much-longer-lunge.
    • Pig - A lot of Pigs seem to tunnel you when your party hat is activated. How fun.
    • Clown - I might make it around this loop again.. I can definitely make i- oh my god he double-backed.. not like I would've known because I can't freaking see!
    • Spirit - Obvious. Next game please!
    • Legion - Why won't you just leave me alone??
    • Plague - Sure team.. keep cleansing even though she's wiping us all out with Corrupt Purge.
    • Ghost Face - I wish I had Spine Chill..
    • Demogorgon - How dare you even think to criticize Demodog? He deserves all the headpats.
    • Oni - Nothing to complain about. Gotta love the Minotaur Oni's.
    • Deathslinger - M&A on this guy makes me want to crawl in a locker and die.
    • Pyramid Head - I just walked right into his attack🤦🏼‍♀️
    • Blight - No complaints, just let the Blighty boy bounce around.
    • Twins - Why did it cancel my kick animation??
    • Trickster - Just annoying as hell to go against, regardless if you win or not.

    Majority of these are just overexaggerated since I don't have a problem with too many killers so keep in mind it's just for fun!

  • Trapper: I’m annoyed he doesn’t have 2 traps

    Wraith: His add ons are too strong now imo due to his base kit buff

    Hillbilly: His hitbox can be Jane around some car loops and overheat is unnecessary

    Nurse: Her whole power is an issue

    Hag: She needs anti camping measures

    Myers: Tier 1 could be completely scrapped tbh

    Doctor: High stimulus electrode is too strong otherwise he’s good

    Huntress: The devs are clearly biased towards her when she kept both her hitboxes and exhaustion add on after a add on pass

    Bubba: He’s fine tbh

    Freddy: Bring back old Freddy new Freddy has been a failure

    Pig: Pig is one of the weakest killers so she needs buffs to every aspect of her power tbh

    Clown: Having the gas literally hit you and not get intoxicated

    Spirit: *Play DC sound*

    Legion. Time for a fun game of mending and barely any chases

    Plague: There’s always that one guy who doesn’t go with the team’s idea. If we’re cleansing he’ll stay broken if we’re staying broken he’ll cleanse

    Ghostface: Should’ve just looked better

    Demo: Rat liver was trash to begin with

    Oni: Top knot is literally tuning guide on steroids but nah billy was too strong apparently

    Deathslinger: All counterplay to being speared is countered by him holding the S key this needs to be changed

    PH: Cages make an already weak DS literally useless

    Blight: Alchemist ring is straight busted

    Twins: To quote AVGN “The whole game’s a glitch” at least when you’re playing them

    Trickster: I don’t think anaesthetics are as good at putting me to sleep then him tbh