Nobody told me that the patch also resets your rank
######### BHVR?
######### BHVR?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was rank 8...well done
There was a recent rank reset?
Yea, but his rank wouldn't have dipped that low.
Some bug with the new way the game loads forgot his rank progression. Therefore LOL time.
Let the slaughter commence.....Enjoy!
Enjoy
If it's any positive to take, at least it shouldn't take obscenely long to get back to where you were, haven't seen this happen in a while, also, easier bloodpoints in theory. You would appear to be a PS4 player, like myself. I'm not great at killer, but I still got to Rank 5 season before last and Rank 9 last season with little to no difficulty (probably could have gone higher, but the fact that I prefer playing with friends kinda stopped me from caring enough to actually grind killer). I don't know why, just the survivor player base on PS4 seem to have "odd tendencies" let's say. Even some of the people I play with make strange decisions. Basically what I'm saying is that you'll not have that rough of a time for quite a while. The survivors in question however... Yikes.
huh
From what I can tell, their rank has reset from 8 to 13, then it has reset again from 13 to 16, since the error seemingly had a part in this.
Basically their rank got screwed so now lower rank survivors are also likely gonna get screwed.