OMG! Evil Dead: The Game looks SO DAMN GOOD 😍
The trailer they just showed during summer gamefest has me hooked, line and sinker.
The trailer they just showed during summer gamefest has me hooked, line and sinker.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm definitely excited to give it a go.
Really looking forward to playing it when it's out, going to re watch all three movies this weekend because the game trailer got me hyped.
Hell yeah can't wait😀
It's a coming!!
It only just occurred to me that we should have gotten that guy with Ash. I kept on thinking Henrietta or even just a generic Deadite but yep, he would have fit right in.
I cannot wait, I'm so excited.
Looks amazing and I'm definitely going to try it out when it comes out. Although I'm not much of a Evil Dead fan, it reminds me of Friday The 13th & I can't pass that up.
I hope it does really well, need competition to improve this game while also needing a new game to take a break from DbD.
It doesn’t seem remotely similar to DBD though. Seems more similar to L4D.
Yea, I know, I'm just hoping against hope that it will hurt this game a little just to see if the devs would actually take risks and breathe life into this game.