How come we haven't received a survivor from the distant past or killer from the far future?
I think it'd be pretty awesome to have a Survivor from the distant past, like a cowboy or something else and also have a Killer from the future like a cyborg. Thoughts?
Comments
where is the cowboy pls tell me
i wish we had a cowboy *sigh*
A SURVIVOR version of a cowboy. We don't have a survivor from the distant past, only from around the modern age. And we haven't received a futuristic Killer, which is what I was asking for. I know Deathslinger and plague are old.
A cyborg you say? =3 *Cackles in Schwarzenegger*
Jeff looks like a cave man lol
I think Yui is supposed to be a futuristic kind of survivor. She's supposed to be kind of neo-Tokyo-esque.
is it horror? No.
Do we need it? Yes.
I'd say the first Terminator was close enough to horror. Everything else after, eh not really outside of a couple of things from T2.
that's true, if BHVR wanted terminator in the game they could definitely make it work!
Exactly! I mean hell, look at what they did with Ghostface! Scream wasn't really a horror, so much as a meta take on the horror genre as a whole. But with the Ghostface they have in the game, yeah this guy ain't no Matthew Lillard lol. They could definitely find a way to make a T-800 Terminator work if they wanted it. It's literally a soulless killing machine.