Matchmaking
Can someone please explain to me how this matchmaking system works? Seems extremely unfair for killers, all of my survivor games have been extremely easy and when I went to my rank 15 killer and tried blight for the first time ever and this is what I get. Like how?!

Comments
Bbq, ruin, undying , corrupt.
That's a twinked out build if I've ever seen one.
Lol I was playing blight....for the first time.... on console. I had to buy as much time for myself as I could
Bold of you to assume it works
Wouldn't recommend adrenaline vial. It hinders him. Also, console blight is just as powerful as PC blight.
Matchmaking now is really weird, i'm avoiding player killer while they test MMR, it seems to be getting the worst part of the deal, as a survivor, most killers i'm facing are being easily looped for 5 gens, while when i queue as killers, survivors loop me for 5 gens.