have you guys posted the Bloodlust results.?
I know im ages late but i don't recall ever seeing the data from that.
I know im ages late but i don't recall ever seeing the data from that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, because they turned it off to prove that their map design has gotten better. To no ones surprise killers did horribly and they quickly swept the whole thing under the rug proving yet again that the map balance designers are horrid at their jobs.
That's not what happened but okay.
The most they talked about it, bevause it was an internal test not one made to provide evidence to the playerbase, was on a stream when asked in a QnA. The full answer is somewhere in my list of discussions, however off the top of my head I remember them saying that there wasn't really much difference in the ending of chase times. A lot of killers would use their powers in chase and so Bloodlust didn't really matter, and many survivors were looping instead of holding w (in my experience) which lead to more stuns + pallet breaking, again making the missing Bloodlust not really matter. Kill rates remained consistent.
Thank you for this. I appreciate it.