Should the pigs numbers be tweaked
I've recent decided to re watch the saw series 1-3 and now I want to play the pig
And when I'm playing her I dont feel like I'm playing her the traps are just too easy to take off and her ambush is just not good enough
So im bring this up as an idea of what should be changed about her and then later what could be changed
What should be changed about the Pig
1. The pig moves at 100% or 4.0mps while crouched
2. Her ambush charges slightly quicker like around .3s
3.the surivor in a trap cant see their exact timer until their death
===============================
What could be changed
1. The boxes could have a new mini game in order to make it more interactive
2. Normalize rng to be less likely to get it off first try and more likely later. like trapper
3. If a trap is applied to a surivor before the endgame is active but after the last gen it will activate the trap.
4 surivors searching a trap will be afflicted with oblivious
Your thoughts
Comments
Having no timer would have no impact on good players and make new players more miserable completely unnecessary
Pig needs some tweaks all around.
But no way should survivors not be able to see their timer or be afflicted with oblivious while searching their boxes. As a Pig, you should generally ignore survivors searching for Boxes. Maybe chase them off, but generally you should be paying attention to survivors without party hats. I know some pigs do, but I don't think we should be encouraging it by making it even easier to down survivors trying to get their hats off.