SBM What is it based on?

Can someone enlighten us? Does it lower your score if you die regardless of what you did during a trial? Or how does it work exactly?

Thank you.

Comments

  • good question, nobody but bhvr knows

  • Good question but if everything is loaded on the killers side I wouldn't be surprised if that is too considering that I can play pig

  • Would go a long way towards improving play style if we all knew what constitutes skill. Tying it strictly to kills or escapes would leave a lot of wiggle room.

    Have had lots of matches where the talented loopers died and the closet peepers hide until hatch. When Survivors have under 10k and live, I doubt they did much of anything that counts as skill.

  • They wont ever tell us at the risk of people cheesing the system.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Would go a long way towards improving play style if we all knew what constitutes skill. Tying it strictly to kills or escapes would leave a lot of wiggle room.

    Have had lots of matches where the talented loopers died and the closet peepers hide until hatch. When Survivors have under 10k and live, I doubt they did much of anything that counts as skill.

    Solo gens barely get you anything. I think 1250? I’ve had games where I’m AFKing on gens, get like 3 done myself, then have people tell me I didn’t do anything in the endgame chat because my score was low. Yet I did more than half of my team’s objective myself.

  • It’s intentionally not mentioned.

    but we can be very certain that it is not only based on if you survive/get kills or not. That would definitely not take as much time.