Cheaters are funny
Just had a double cheater match, speeding around, instant healing, i don't particularly care since it just makes me laugh that some people are so lazy that they are completely happy to waste their money and accounts to download scripts made by people with actual intelligence
Already reported their profiles, both of them already had recent game bans anyway so i imagine VAC will hard ban their accounts sooner or later
So yeah, this is a life lesson for you guys, if you see cheaters in DBD, laugh them off, they're the one's wasting money, not you
Comments
I've found it's best to ignore them. You're going to likely get smoked as you're at an obvious huge disadvantage but let's be honest, if someone is hacking/cheating like that, you're going to be getting smoked anyway. But it is funny to watch them Sonic the Hedgehog their way everywhere trying to get you to pay attention to them while you just wander around kicking things and stabbing normal survivors.
Cheater can escape the match instantly, freeze time and just keep you hostage where only dcing can get you out. I've seen this, and its not fun, like at all.
Yep, I had a game where I was frozen and couldn't move at all as Killer while the survivors zipped around teabagging not too long ago. Nothing to do but DC, report and move on.
I have a great suspicion that one or more people were cheating in a round I was in. It was the game map and I spawned in a walled off corner with nowhere to run and was quickly downed by Bubba. While on the hook I saw only one person actually working on a gen. One was just standing there and another one was close by ready to rescue me. Once I got off the hook, I ######### you not it was like boom boom boom all of the gens were falling like dominos, and all of the totems too. I’d never seen anything like it. I didn’t even get a chance to work on a single one of them because every time I found one it was already finished. Crazy.