I feel like Alert got buffed too much
I don't think the infinite range was necessary, I did think it needed a range increase but not this much. I think it should've been 24/36/48 meters for 6 seconds and a cooldown of 45 seconds.
I don't think the infinite range was necessary, I did think it needed a range increase but not this much. I think it should've been 24/36/48 meters for 6 seconds and a cooldown of 45 seconds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The music though. OOMPH
You see the reason why i sadi what i said is because i have used this perk and i have seen people crouch and hide in lockers without even being in the killers terror radius.