Closed thread?

I gave honest feedback of playing legion for 3 mmr hours yesterday to help.the developers and the thread is closed really? I was respectful and pointed out what my experience was.

Comments

  • @latinfla4 said:

    I love this game and want it to be better.

    I decided to play for 3 hours yesterday as the legion (who I have played maybe 10 times) while trying to do one of his tome challenges (using mad.grit discordance and iron maiden let only 1 survivor live max). For those 3 hours I tried to get to survivors on the other end of large maps and even used frenzy to cut the gap...every game 2 gens popped before I got there (springwood, ormond, McMillan etc.) In some cases I was lucky to push off a survivor to start a short chase and apply pressure but it would not matter...my longest matches were 10 minutes long with many injuries and some slugging maybe a 1k.

    The mmr is garbage since I was put up with mostly purple and reds my whole time (one group had a yellow and another had a brown). 3 hours of gen rushing with a killer I barely play. Not using slowdown perks just shows me that killers cannot physically reach some of the farther gens before they pop without some kind of gen regression (discordance did not help in most cases).

    Give survivors a second objective...if I felt that helpless as what was supposed to be a "new " legion killer then these new players WILL leave after a few games.

    I hope this helps in some way.

    When threads are moved, a closed "copy" is left behind. Next time, post the feedback in the proper section.

  • Ok I will just reword it because it was also a discussion