Anyone ever notice some survivors deliberately dc to try and cause the freeze killer glitch
I’ve had a few people try that on me and sometimes I’m frozen for a good 20 seconds by it has anyone else noticed this
I’ve had a few people try that on me and sometimes I’m frozen for a good 20 seconds by it has anyone else noticed this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have never experienced such a glitch. Besides, I don't think survivors would deliberately do that since there are dc penalties
Is it a glitch where the survivor dc as soon as the killer pick them up?
If yes, I would say they don't do it intentionally but are simply those childish players that dc if getting downed first or don't like a certain killer. Just might be coincidence on the timing of the dc.
I had someone do that to me when I played Deathslinger.
Shot them, instant DC and I'm permanently stuck in a reel animation, unable to do anything.
Her friend was still in the trial and stayed there for an hour I think.