Does the MMR bring balanced games?

Well in my experience, I have been paired with strong survivors and I could say weak or common killers, but what is the point in the new MMR? Bring balance to everyday games or abuse it by playing killers you never played? Because in theory if I play Trickster it will pair me up with rookie survivors, right? or could you use leverage this to achieve Adepts of killers, what is your point of view regarding the new MMR system?

Comments

  • I kind of think they may need to incorporate some loose "Soul Memory" system to equally stop twinking.

    A new player shouldn't be put up against other players that have characters beefed to hell with BP but don't play them. Besides, I thought there was going to be some baseline MMR because a lot of killers use the same fundamentals. I

  • As long as killers don't interrupt my generator repairs and survivors go on the hook like they should I'm okay with whatever they do.