New matchmaking (the 48 hours test) what are your thoughts?

Today I saw the message of testing a new match making system for 48 hours and was like hell yeah. Finally a new match making system XD But after playing a lot of matches and being always put in OP lobbies and struggling to get a single kill as a killer at most (maybe 2 if they were careless)

Defeated and broken I came here to give feedback lol XD (No, but honestly I felt like I had much more fun yesterday compared to today (with the new match making thing) every match was a sweat fest)

Note: I do respect how the devs are trying to improve things and I am all in on trying new match making systems. It is just I am giving feedback on it and trying to discuss a bit.

Comments

  • I've been getting really good survivors on killers I haven't played in years. Which killer specific MMR was supposed to help with, surprising no one this test failed miserably in that regard.

  • @BingBongMan said:

    I've been getting really good survivors on killers I haven't played in years. Which killer specific MMR was supposed to help with, surprising no one this test failed miserably in that regard.

    True I am getting a lobby of level 1s as a level 15 killer lol :D ..... Then I thought well maybe they are not that good ... 2 minutes later I am being blinded and looped XD

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Wrong category for feedback btw.

    Yup, thanks for the heads up. It's just I didn't want it to be just feedback ... and wanted to have some cool discussions about it to lighten the mood