Free Survivor game sense

The Killer is looking around the same area even though they have no reason to believe anyone is here- WHISPERS

The Killer interrupted my gen shortly after another person showed up- DISCORDANCE

The Killer drops a chase and switches targets to someone that’s healing (or being picked up)- NURSES CALLING

The Killer leaves hooks so quickly it seems like they want to play fair- DEVOUR HOPE

The Obsession still has no hook states by the mid-game- SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST OR RANCOR

The Killer plays badly all game and doesn’t run slowdown- NO ED

Comments

  • I love being called a hacker by people who don't know killer perks

  • ummm yeah? The same thing happens for survivors with all of the exhaustion perks and a lot of other ones like BT and unbreakable.

  • The Killer leaves hooks so quickly it seems like they want to play fair- DEVOUR HOPE

    The answer is always Devour Hope.

  • I got called a hacker for playing PHead with I'm All Ears.

  • @Yankus said:

    I love being called a hacker by people who don't know killer perks

    Oh, they give you the classic "Reported" do they?

  • @gendoss said:

    ummm yeah? The same thing happens for survivors with all of the exhaustion perks and a lot of other ones like BT and unbreakable.

    Those have much more obvious cues though. The point here is it’s easier for survivors to figure out killer perks based on behaviour, rather than the reverse. Like I’d NEVER know if a survivor were running Bond or not.

  • As someone who use end game build Stbfl, Rancor, Noed. You exposed me.

    Only missing that I open a gate for survivors : D