With these survivor facial changes...
I wonder with these new survivor faces that Quentin will finally get his facial rework to mirror the actor's likeness.
I wonder with these new survivor faces that Quentin will finally get his facial rework to mirror the actor's likeness.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unlikely.
but I guess it’s possible.. they were trying to talk about this with the license holder and they did get the extended rights for the newer platforms for the NoES license.
at least some kind of update is expected. They can’t leave Quentin like this when they even improve Nea..
Didn't they mention that licensed characters are included in the visual updates?Or is my memory failing me?
Laurie still seems a lot more likely though,seeing how NoES is right now.
They did mention that, just don't remember when
Yeah they confirmed licensed will be getting touched as well.
but seeing that Freddy and Quentin are the only ones that never got any cosmetics added later on I kinda fear they might be the exception here…
The actor has demanded this for a long time and there is still no result, quentin sad.