Mmr in theory
So I should be getting equal squads since I don't play trickster right? Want to play legion trapper and trickster si the developers see they need buffs
So I should be getting equal squads since I don't play trickster right? Want to play legion trapper and trickster si the developers see they need buffs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The better you do with a killer, the higher your mmr with them will go. The worse you do with a killer, the lower your mmr with them will go. That's how we'll get more accurate data on matchups.
Thanks that is what I thought...my trickster should be at the bottom then
Just don't expect it to start working immediately. It could take several matches before mmr puts you in the right spot.
Good enough...was running into red ranks and purples when I was going for the adept as a green rank
It's been taking data in the background for months, so if you play often it knows you very well already, the 10 matches it took from you was a long time ago.
That's the thing I would play my doctor and wraith mains and then try adept with trickster and would get stomped...there was no point in even trying with a new killer anymore