Spinner hat for Dwight
This is my one and only wish. I will throw real world money to give my Dwightypoo the hat he truly deserves.
I offer my terrible superimposed edit to show how much this is needed.

This is my one and only wish. I will throw real world money to give my Dwightypoo the hat he truly deserves.
I offer my terrible superimposed edit to show how much this is needed.

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One million percent yes.
+1
Honestly would be the meme of the century.
This would be crazy amazing!!! YES YES YES
I'd main survivor if this hat was put into the game. I don't even care about the price.