When the licensed characters will get this remodel?
I am taking about Laurie, Quentin and Detective Tapp
I really will get hyped if this happen
I am taking about Laurie, Quentin and Detective Tapp
I really will get hyped if this happen
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thats up to the actors, and liscense owners, not Bhvr
I know this, would be really cool if the actors let this happen,
It's not the actors' decision. Quentin's actor has openly stated he'd be more than happy to let BHVR use his face for Quentin, it's solely the License Holder's decision on whether or not BHVR can use the actors' likeness.
When I look at them and the edit from fans, I'm just wondering what happened during their creation.
I know nothing about 3D models and all, I can't judge too hard, but it'll be so good to have these new models. They look nice and I'd actually consider buying Laurie.