So i just checked DbDs Twitter account (for the first time in eons)
and i found this:
(yes, im not a very active Twitter user)
so, do we all agree that we need a Blight skin that has him puke rainbows now?
one of the few skins I'd pay money for, not gonna lie.
please?

Comments
Well he's certainly tasting the rainbow
Did that person who spreads the "Blight says LGBT rights!!!!" actually get a image made referencing them? Or did they commission this?
idk that person, idk who made that picture (they made a really good job though) and idk if anyone is referrenced in it.
all i know is that i want that skin!
Might make the game too memey and "hip", I think of that "puking rainbows" meme when I see Blight in this image.
eh, we got a pink elephant costume, a santa costume and a chicken costume and thats only on Clown.
i dont think we'd endanger the game of becoming "too memey" by adding this one more thing...