Welp, looks like MMR doesn't work, however this time, it's the opposite problem

I think i made it pretty apparent that my experiences with MMR last time it was active wasn't very good, i got stomped hard and berated every match i played and just gave up

You saw the title, you can guess my problems with it now

I played 15 matches, 5 with killers i didn't play very often, then 10 with Demo, my main, want to know the results?

Here

1.Nurse, 4k 12 hooks, they got 2 gens done, and then proceeded to never vault windows and camp pallets

2.Spirit, 3k 9 hooks, 1 DC, that already sealed their fates honestly but even then they just held W the entire time and never once tried to go for jukes

3.Trapper, 3k 11 hooks, Hatch escape, they fell for the same shack traps again and again and again

4.Bubba, 4k 8 hooks, they tried to do "gens before friends", but they never actually managed to get more then 2 gens done

5.Nurse again, same result, W gamers again

then the Demo matches

all of them were 4ks, or would have been had i not felt bad several times and just let the last guy leave via hatch, none of them got more then 2 gens done and barely tried to loop, instead pre-dropping every pallet (i had Barb's glasses so you can visualise how little that matter) and double vaulted constantly, sometimes just walking into me

I would say it's a improvement over the last time MMR was on since being bored is infinitely preferable to anger and frustration every match, but it's still not great

I want fun matches, not curb stomps, and for all the problems the current system has it can at least give me matches i want, where each side is about on even terms of skill

I'm going to just make use of this time to do some of the more infuriating killer challenges, as the problem of bad solo teammates got bumped up to 11 with this new test

Comments

  • My experience is similar. Played a few survivor games. Got matched with people that are 10 ranks lower and are allergic to gens. I just kms on first hook when I see everyone crawling in bushes.

    Ranks don't matter they say... Why are low ranks just bushwacking instead of doing gens? Is that also not matter?

  • Update: Just played first MMR killer match and got yellow "rank don't matter" survivors that just throw pallets as soon as they get to them and never look back... I'm rank 1 killer and the predictable results were... predictable. So much for improvement matchmaking.

  • I'm more so confused on how they always say that they are doing the MMR testing in the background so when it pushes to live, you will already have a score. But every time they do these MMR tests it literally feels like they're starting from zero on everyone.

  • All I know is that I'm straight up not having a good time.

    Solo was at least manageable , now it just feels unbearable.

    I'm hardcore out this one. For survivor anyway.

    If you thought BHVR couldn't make killer any easier, guess again.

  • When I played after 1 hour of release of mmr system, I had really well balanced team (as survivor) and not great but still good killers (Red ranks on survs team, including me, and red/purple rank on killer)

    And then I took a break in the next 3-4 hours and have started to have 12-20 rank players in any role.

    Feels like the devs made EXACTLY the same system that we tested in the previous time but now we have small amount of points at the start of the test that gained during the time that the system was only collecting feedback from our matches in previous 4-5 months.

    Why do I think like that? Because all people that have low rank and played a lot after this system was released, they got a lot of points while some people that hadn't an ability to play at the start of the test. And now they have almost the same mmr numbers or even newbies succeed to get them more.

    Maybe I'm wrong and if u think that it is, please type about your recent experience of mmr system.