is there a way to tell the killers MMR
Is there anything tha tindicates your own personall MMR for each killer?
Is there anything tha tindicates your own personall MMR for each killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unless you work for bhvr, no.
No. They won't tell us anything about the criteria or the algorythm, for fear players will try to manipulate their rating.
Yea I just wish I knew. You know so I can work on trying out killers im not that great with. But then again if I lose im sure my MMR will drop down which will allow me to get practice with that killer. I know they wont tell us how it works but we should be able to see what the MMR of our killers are.