Which survivors will be besties?

(Strictly sticking with the original survivors) I can think of a few:


- Kate & Jeff (cuz they're both artistic and seem very friendly)

- David & Yui (both are energetic and ambitious. Think they'll make a cool friendly rivalry bond)

- Zarina & Jane (Both are adventurous and seem to like learning about history)

- Jake & Yun-Jin (I dunno, since they're both ethnically Korean I think they'll share lots of cultural backgrounds)

- Meg & Feng Min (I imagine them to be easygoing pals)

Comments

  • Quentin would probably be friends with Laurie and Steve

    Jane and Elodie would 100% be friends

    Jeff and Jane are both artists so they’d be friends too

  • I imagine Ash, Bill, and Tapp getting along.

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    (Strictly sticking with the original survivors) I can think of a few:

    - Kate & Jeff (cuz they're both artistic and seem very friendly)

    - David & Yui (both are energetic and ambitious. Think they'll make a cool friendly rivalry bond)

    - Zarina & Jane (Both are adventurous and seem to like learning about history)

    - Jake & Yun-Jin (I dunno, since they're both ethnically Korean I think they'll share lots of cultural backgrounds)

    - Meg & Feng Min (I imagine them to be easygoing pals)

    Bill and Bill, because Bill gives no cares about nothing.

  • I don't know why but Feng's always gravitate towards me when I play Dwight. Like moths to a flame I tell ya.

  • I feel like Quentin Laurie Nancy Steve and Cheryl would all be friends since they are basically the youngest right?

  • I also always have thought that Meg and Feng Min would be good friends. It did say that Meg was very energetic so I feel as if it would be a calm and energetic duo.

  • Kate and Jeff are a couple in my mind. They are both artists and I can see then having a cute hipster apartment and life together lol

  • David and Dwight, at least in front of the others

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    Dwight and Locker

    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  • Claudette and Zarina. Both can be invisible in fog, i think they would enjoy when killer is searching them.