Feng Min looked better before the updated appearance.
She looks worse than the previous model which is well liked and I wanted to give feedback. Not saying keep the old model but the preview of the new one is a downgrade so it needs changing.
She looks worse than the previous model which is well liked and I wanted to give feedback. Not saying keep the old model but the preview of the new one is a downgrade so it needs changing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It kinda looks like her in the trailer.
I think you need to watch the trailer again. She doesn't have the crimson chin in the trailer.
In fact now I've rewatched the trailer again shows me how far they missed the mark with this. She looks more male than female on the new model.
I'm proud that they are modifying other models :D
The Crimson Chin hahahaha okay that got me.