Does crouch not set off Hag's trap, Demogorgon's portal, and Pyramid's Rite trail?
It's my understanding that you can safely crouch through Hag's trap and Pyramid's Rites of Judgement trail, but not Demogorgon's portal; it can only be sealed after activation.
But im not 100% sure on this.
Would like some clarification. thanks.
Comments
Same way you can avoid being detected by Victor if you crouch to kick him :D
It's not the thread, but could you elaborate about Victor? I meet The Twins so rarely that I have no idea what to do against them.
Does it mean if I walk/run/stand still, Killer's instinct activate for Victor and he always knows where I am?
As for Demo's portal, I never tried to crouch on them... I usually stay alert if there is one which was not used yet, or I destroy it.
From my understanding, that is correct. The demo's portal doesn't trigger based on how you move on/through it. It only reveals Survivors (through Killer Instinct) after it has been used at least once, and only when Survivors are near it while Demogorgon is charging his Shred attack.
I think you cannot do anything against Demo revealing you around his portals. But i couldbe wrong nd i'm actually super interested by everyone else answer ^^
As for Victor, yes if you walk or run around him it will activate KI. It doesn't activate if you crouch or recover on the ground but i have no idea if it reveal you if you uncrouch and stand still (good question aswell !)
Crouching will not trigger Hag’s Phantasm Traps.
Crouching (or standing still) will not trigger Victors Killer Instinct whether he is idle or attached to a teammate nearby.
Crouching over a Rite of Judgement will protect you from getting tormented and Killer Instinct.
As far I know there is no way to protect from Demorgorgans Portal Killer Instinct, and that may be because Demo won’t know about it unless it uses Of The Abyss (or that add on that doesn’t require Of The Abyss).
thanks!!! Good info here. played against a hag last night and got creamed. noticed the traps are definitely visible on the ground, unless its in grass.
i think when a teammate is hooked, its best to just crouch walk when im nearby, unhook him, then both crouch walk away.
It 100% activates if you recover on the ground
even if you stand still while doing it ?
I knew about crouching Hag and PH's powers but I didn't know that crouching hid you from Victor. That's useful information.
recover on the ground =/= healing someone on the ground.
yeah thats correct once it's activated it will give the demo killer instinct of anybody within range of the portal and the only way to stop that is to seal it
yes that is why i'm asking you if you are the one recovering does it triggers KI ? since you are basically not moving ?
You can't recover while moving. Unless you happen to be using tenacity.
But yes. People on the ground trigger the ki. As you can see in any twins gameplay video
With Victor he has killer instinct if you're controlling Charlotte and you're within a certain range of him (I think the range is his shrieks). Usually killer instinct will always go off, but crouching and I believe standing still will not trigger it. If you're downed it doesn't matter, it will always trigger.
Thanks for the answer, I actually didn't know! I'll be prepared next time I meet The Twins. I wish I see them more often, I like being chased by Victor. His noises make me laugh. "Graaaa grouaaa!"
Oh, KI is active when Charlotte is under control but not the contrary, right?
Correct. Charlotte has to be in control while Victor is standing somewhere.
Thanks for your answer! It's really helpful.