Samantha Maxis - Call of Duty: Zombies Paragraph Concept

Name: Samantha Maxis

Gender: Female

Role: Requiem Agent

Nationality/Ethnicity: West German

3e110705aa841d5a8d9792c90fe947a4.jpg

Perks


Requiem: When you become afflicted by the Exposed status effect, your Action speeds in Repairing, Sabotaging, Unhooking, Cleansing and Opening are increased by 9/12/15%.

"This is not hard. I've been doing it a long time." -Samantha Maxis


Endstation: You have learned ways to combat the supernatural.

If a Generator, Totem or Exit Switch is blocked by the Entity, you can still interact with a 30/20/10% speed reduction.

"Is that really all you have?" -Samantha Maxis


Juggernog: Activatable perk.

After cleansing a Dull or Hex Totem, gain a Token with a maximum of 1 Token.

Press the Active Ability button while in the Injured state to use a Token and gain the Endurance status effect for 1/2/3 seconds.

Juggernog has a cooldown of 45 seconds after being activated.

"When you need some help to get by, something to make you feel strong. Reach for Juggernog tonight, sugar seduction delight!" -Juggernog Jingle

Comments

  • I'd rather her be a Killer tbh.

    Think of when she controlled the MPD and all the zombies.

  • I really like the idea of a Call of Duty Zombies chapter/paragraph but idk if Samantha is the right character... She isn't really shown doing anything and just more controls the zombies. Maybe something like Brutus or a Panzer Soldat. That would be hella cool.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I'd rather her be a Killer tbh.

    Think of when she controlled the MPD and all the zombies.

    Yeah if it was a survivor I would definitely want Richtofen with legendary skins of the others.

  • I dont know who that is, should probably include a picture of her

  • @Pulsar said:

    I'd rather her be a Killer tbh.

    Think of when she controlled the MPD and all the zombies.

    @gendoss said:

    I really like the idea of a Call of Duty Zombies chapter/paragraph but idk if Samantha is the right character... She isn't really shown doing anything and just more controls the zombies. Maybe something like Brutus or a Panzer Soldat. That would be hella cool.

    This is the Cold War version of Samantha, where she's much older and isn't in control of zombies.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    I dont know who that is, should probably include a picture of her

    Done.