Hag's Auto-aim on Console

I notice when I play Hag, I get plenty of auto-aim misses in chases. After I use an attack, if the survivor makes a sharp turn, my camera tracks them for a few frames, then locks half rotation, making attack whiff.

I am on PS4. Suspecting it might have to do with camera sensitivity.

Does anyone else have similar experience?

Can't hit any fidgeting survivors with Hag in a chase, no matter how well I play.

This only happens when I use Hag. Teleport hits don't seem affected by this.

Comments

  • Its not just hag. Since controller is harder to play on the devs added a small hit aim to killers. Now knowing bhvr it does not work, at all and will make you miss

  • Thanks, that is helpful to know.

    I think I might have noticed this on Hag the most, 'cause her speed is slower than the average killer.

  • @MadameExotine said:

    Thanks, that is helpful to know.

    I think I might have noticed this on Hag the most, 'cause her speed is slower than the average killer.

    Its very common to screw up on slower killers. But it happens all the time on everyone and even otz has experienced it