Reverse bear trap
Earlier in my game I saw a survivor leave through the exit gate with an active bear trap, I am pretty sure that shouldn't happen, Is there any reason it did?
Earlier in my game I saw a survivor leave through the exit gate with an active bear trap, I am pretty sure that shouldn't happen, Is there any reason it did?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
they only activate once a generator has been repaired after it is placed on the survivors head; if you put it on after all generators are repaired, it will never activate and they can escape as normal.
It was put on before the last generator was finished