Could We Have an Actual Flying Killer like a Vampire Bat or a Demonic Harpy in Dead by Daylight?
I think a flying killer would be fun. It could be a vampire bat or something like a demonic harpy. The vampire bats power could be echo location and see aura of survivors within a certain radius. When you are in bat mode things would appear in infrared black and white. I think it would be best if the Bat would fly only a certain height. He would have up and down and sideways controls. But he would be clumsy and sway back and forth like an old bat in a Bela Lugosi Movie. He could transform into a humanoid vampire, (but this is optional). The vampire bat would have to be small enough to fly through windows and doors. Its would be able to do a Blood Drain which would drain survivors making it difficult for them to run, or work on generators, totems, etc. I also think it would be fun for the Bat to have a high skill ceiling to use when flying, but also be rewarding and powerful.
A harpy is a small demonic humanoid with wings. It would be similar to a vampire bat in skill and maneuvering, but it could fly higher and swoop in and use its special power to carry a survivor away to be hooked. But a survivor could struggle to escape its grasp before his or her fate was sealed.


Comments
Lery's.
Midwich.
RPD.
Literally any indoor map.
We gota vampire killer already teased in the lore
All I keep thinking about is another killer that ignores pallets and windows. They straight up dive bomb you through everything and because of that, the killer could never be powerful.
I doubt this.