Likely cause my killer main is Doctor, but I like being able to observe more closely how Doctor plays against survivor while playing as survivor. Almost voted Huntress, but I feel her Hatchets can often hit when they don't look like they should leading to me being extremely angry downs.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Likely cause my killer main is Doctor, but I like being able to observe more closely how Doctor plays against survivor while playing as survivor. Almost voted Huntress, but I feel her Hatchets can often hit when they don't look like they should leading to me being extremely angry downs.
Litterally the most un fun group possible minus Legion and ๐
Pig because I can boop her snoot. I will die trying to boop the snoot.