What non-licensed Legendaries do you want to see?
What non-licensed non-original legendary cosmetics (think Krampus or Minotaur) would people like to see?
Tagged:
Trusted
What non-licensed non-original legendary cosmetics (think Krampus or Minotaur) would people like to see?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The survivors from the original trailer as Legendarys for Meg, Claudette and Jake. (I think there is no Alpha-version of Dwight in that trailer..)
Here's their first version of dwight
And here's a later concept art for our four survivors if youre interested:
I think these old versions of the survivors would be cool youre the first person ive seen to come up with the idea
I can picture a type of lycan/werewolf creature for blught, it runs at you and attacks with its claws, that could be really cool i think.
Carl the cashier :)
(Oh and a Llorona skin for spirit or nurse)
Spirit or Nurse as a Noonday witch ๐พโ (folk horror) . would insta buy, no matter the fact I suck at both, playing Nurse and the Spirit ๐...