So no changes to DS this time?

I assumed it would be in this patch, but now I see it wouldn't? Can someone tell when it's gonna be released? Approximately? Can't wait for DS being nerfed to the ground.

Comments

  • Scheduled for later, since the devs weren't satisfied with the change they proposed. I guess, probably December or January next year. 
  • @Khalednazari said:
    Scheduled for later, since the devs weren't satisfied with the change they proposed. I guess, probably December or January next year. 

    Darn it's actually long, considering how much time DS is in the game.

  • I would have personally loved to see the DS change happen, since its really a problem.
  • willcenx said:

    I assumed it would be in this patch, but now I see it wouldn't? Can someone tell when it's gonna be released? Approximately? Can't wait for DS being nerfed to the ground.

    I'll actually be surprised if BHVR actually nerfs DS before next year Lol

    I mean the DS rework is long overdue as well as Freddy's rework.
    Like ######### happen with that? I thought they said it was going to be part of this mid chapter patch???

    Anyways as sad as it is to say I keep my expectations lower than nothing when it comes to the devs.

    I expect nothing and i still end up disappointed ..
  • @Khalednazari said:
    Scheduled for later, since the devs weren't satisfied with the change they proposed. I guess, probably December or January next year. 

    WARNING: THIS IS MY OPINION, an easy way to change this perk is to make the perk increase how quickly you struggle when obsession by 10/20/30 or 5/10/5 percent and non obsessions by 8/16/24 or 3/6/9 percent

  • Holy hell watch the vods... They talk about it. Stop expecting ds nerf in every patch, be patient. As much as i want it nerfed too (survivor main here) just be patient.