whats your most annoying campy killer story?

i have many but my favorite is where I played against a bunny legion and a claudette was doing a gen right next to them while a jake and steve were just watching me die, i died, they died. its only fair they couldnt take a hit to save me :/

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • I have many annoying stories of killers camping and unreliable teammates (it happens quite often so they all kind of blend together and I tend to forget them). So, instead, I want to share a fun one.

    I was playing against a Deathslinger the other day and they hooked me and camped the entire time I was hooked. They refused to leave the area, making it very hard for anyone to save. So some of my team did some gens while a Felix ran in and unhooked me. The Deathslinger then proceeded to tunnel me and down me once more. Luckily Felix and Steve distracted him for a little bit (allowing Feng, I believe, to complete more generators). They eventually did hook me again, and proceeded to camp me again. So my teammates completed the last generator, 99'd an exit and came to save me. Felix managed to unhook me because the Deathslinger got too greedy and shot Steve with his gun. I then used Adrenaline to make a quick escape and we all lived.

    I'd say that was a very well deserved outcome and a lesson for the Deathsligner to stop camping and actually learn how to play.

  • I very, very rarely facecamp, and it's always for the same reason. A couple of days ago I was practicing Nurse and got a David who kept tbagging me when I whiffed. I did switch up my targets and tried to hit anyone I spotted, I'm not quite stupid enough to tunnel a player who's very good at evading me, but I caught him near the end of the match and decided to stare lovingly into his eyes. This prompted the whole team to come for him, and because I was a baby Nurse, none of them were remotely afraid of me, so they start doing everything in my face. In a minute, I've gotten four more hooks, everyone's injured, and I have Nurse's Calling, but I'm not interested in anyone else, just David. I get him back up there, facecamp again, someone unhooks without BT, and I finally yeet him to the Entity. With my mission complete, I push everyone out the exit gate.

    ...There were two identical Davids in the match. I got the wrong David. 😫 God that felt terrible.