Is this combo good?
Surge, ruin, Surveillance and BBQ
BBQ because of bloodpoints and the aura effect is nice
Ruin for gen slowdown
Surveillance to see when they hop back on gens
Surge for an extra reduce of gen progress with and without ruin, combines with Surveillance when ruin is broken.
Comments
I would remove ruin for corrupt or something that matches your killer
On what killer?
Well, its information overkill, but you use BBQ for the points. Which killer?
It's an okay build, I wouldn't use Ruin without Undying and you can do better than Surveillance. Maybe Discordance or Tinkerer.
Legion
Okay build that suits Legion. Not much more than that, quite the "basic #########" type of a deal.
Should work nicely.
I think it's a good build.
Surge is passive, pop is proactive.
Sometimes kicking a gen is a waste of the time you could put onto pressuring others. Even if pop eats that 25% off, these 15-20 seconds you spent on going there and kicking the gen could be spent better.
Sometimes you need to try weird things, such as kot kicking gens, to see if it is as impactful as you always thought.
On a killer that m1's to damage, yes. Spirit and Hag especially would do well, but Nurse would also be good.
Legion already gets much information by default. I'd not use to many tracking Perks.
Rather use slowdown and chase Perks since they suck at chasing. First hit is quite easy but getting that 2nd hit as a normal M1 Killer can be decently challenging against good Survivors.
My build would look something like this:
1. Discordance (to know where to go at the start, apply injuries around more Survivors)
2. Hex: Ruin (force Survivors of gens when Discordance triggers)
3. Pop goes the Weasel (in case Ruin gets cleansed, you have backup. Undying could work too but both can be cleansed, leaving you with 0 gen defence. With Pop you will always have something.
4. Bamboozle (like I said, use some Chase Perk on them since they suck at chases. There are other options as well. Hex: Crowd Control works similar to Bamboozle, Enduring or Brutal Strength are quite weak for Legion. With Bamboozle you can force pallets more easily.
Ruin is very risky without undying so either bring undying or replace ruin with something else
depends on the killer, any m1 heavy killer it would be fine on but killers that can use alternate attacks to down wouldn't get much use out of surge and I'd switch it out for something better for the whatever killer you decide to use. Ruin is also a weighted coin flip that's not in your odds, especially if you run it by itself so if your positive you want to run it I'd suggest running undying with it.
I'd also argue that tinkerer pairs better with ruin the surveillance especially since it glows yellow now once the gen regresses down to 0% for some reason, unsure if its a bug or not, but it will trip you up sometimes needlessly so I'd stick away from surveillance in general for now