West Coast Servers for Non-Crossplay Matchmaking?
If I'm correct, the servers that are currently available are in Ohio and Oregon. When I queue into crossplay matchmaking, I get an average of 30-40 ping, so I would guess that I'm connecting to Oregon. Al though, when I queue up for a non-crossplay game, I get an average of 100-120 ping, and I have played nearly over 100 matches. So the only conclusion I can come up with is that I'm connecting to Ohio servers only. Either my game is bugged (highly unlikely lol) or Oregon servers don't appear in non-crossplay matchmaking. I've searched this up everywhere and I haven't got a clear answer. Is this intentional? Will Oregon servers ever appear in non-crossplay matchmaking? I have my own reasons why I want to play in non-crossplay, but I really want to be able to queue in it. Please give an answer if possible.
Comments