Can you guys please fix trappers trap hitboxes?
I am tired of people running pass my traps like it's nothing. I just played game and at least minimum of 2 Survivors pass my traps like nothing (No, not dead hard). All they need to do is slightly turn towards a wall ("slide" it) or something to avoid it. The trap has such a tiny hit box. It's not like Trapper is allready total bottom tier killer right. Makes me rly not want to play him. Anyone else have similar issue?
Comments
I think his hit boxes are fine there have been times when I ran past a trap and somehow still got sucked into it also getting pulled into it by vaulting over them with pallets and windows.
I don't mean traps should do such things like they did of course. I just wish people couldn't bypass it so easily when the trap is in the middle of small tight hallway but all they need to do is just slide the wall ("hug the wall") to pass thought it and trapper can't even follow of course.
This is a serious problem that holds back Trapper's potential. His traps are so inconsistent, especially with this.