Installing UI Mods to DBD Windows 10 edition
Hi, I just wanted to know if this is even possible. For sure I know it is for Steam, but since I got it through the Microsoft Store on PC I'm not too sure. I found the game files and I have the installer mod(Dead by Daylight Icon Toolbox). I installed the mod itself to the game files, but whenever I load in the game, the UI mod I installed doesn't show up. I'm thinking maybe I have to install it to a different folder or mess around with the actual game settings itself. Or it could just be that it's not possible altogether to install this for the Windows 10 edition. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated thank you :)
Comments
Anything done to the game files is done at your own risk, as this is not supported by us. So we do not allow information on how to do these things on our platform.