Tip for people using Head On
Make sure to choose a locker thats in a corner or an enclosed space if available. Alot of the time the killers wil slowly ease into the locker from the side until they snatch ya
Make sure to choose a locker thats in a corner or an enclosed space if available. Alot of the time the killers wil slowly ease into the locker from the side until they snatch ya
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Another tip. If you get crows while waiting in the locker, Head On won’t work.
I’ve seen this trip people up far too many times!
lol I can just picture that and I'd probably bust out laughing.
I just apply it directly to my forehead.