Not my idea but....

What do you think about this for spirit.


If you use short bursts of her phase or phase at all, It automatically takes 90% of your power. Now what does this mean. If you phase for a second you lose all of you power basically sort of like if a Legion hits someone who is already in deep wounds while in Frenzy. I also think she doesn't need change at all. But a friend and I were thinking about how to make the community happy without fundamentally changing her in the end. Let me know your thoughts on this. Totally cool if you think this is stupid but most of the people I have asked have thought it was a pretty fair change.



So if you were to phase for one second you would have to wait 13.5 seconds for your power to come back.

Comments

  • let's not punish killers for using their powers... as a rule.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    let's not punish killers for using their powers... as a rule.

    Not really punishing killers. Its more punishing killers who use their power poorly.

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2249349#Comment_2249349

    Not really punishing killers. Its more punishing killers who use their power poorly.

    spirit activated her power for a second? well... better decrease the power bar by 90%.

    How dare she be effective on her power usage

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    What do you think about this for spirit.

    If you use short bursts of her phase or phase at all, It automatically takes 90% of your power. Now what does this mean. If you phase for a second you lose all of you power basically sort of like if a Legion hits someone who is already in deep wounds while in Frenzy. I also think she doesn't need change at all. But a friend and I were thinking about how to make the community happy without fundamentally changing her in the end. Let me know your thoughts on this. Totally cool if you think this is stupid but most of the people I have asked have thought it was a pretty fair change.

    So if you were to phase for one second you would have to wait 13.5 seconds for your power to come back.

    There is no meaan by this change, no one needs to useher bursts, she can get the 1 hit and the second after phase, you can just take the time to get the hook and recover your time.

  • Just remove the standing still "mind game" everything else I'm okay with.

  • Just bring back the breathing bug.



    BOOM! Counterplay.

    No other changes necessary.

  • If you're getting a hit with her short burst then it doesn't matter right? Why else would you short burst her power? Other than to either "stand still" mind game or to try and hit them at a short loop. I think it isn't all that punishing. even if it were 50% that was taken 90% does seem a bit much.

  • Make it where her cool down is always 10 seconds whether it’s a short burst or the full duration.

  • Nah I don't think that's a right change.

  • This image is to explain why OP's idea is legit.

    image.png

    Perhaps deplete her power after a phase is too much, I think taking away 50% powerbar once she activate her power is better, the other 50% still can give her 5sec phasing.

    So instead 1sec/2sec phase consume 20/40 % powerbar, it uses 60 / 70 %.

    And this nerf is only fix one thing: punish for failing 50/50 mind game at loops. Which she already have major advantage.