So who at BHVR just took a dump on the servers?

Like so many times today in a chase i’ve ran and my character kept teleporting back and forth and made me lose distance from the killer.

And when ever someone gets hit, hooked or a gen is completed you better believe there’s a lag for at least 2 seconds. That also turns my camera around so i’m now heading away from my safe area.

These problems literally only happened today.

Comments

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I saw a Huntress walk through two walls ealier today, I'm literally not even kidding.

    I thought they were hacking at first but after seeing a few people talk about server issues I'm thinking it's probably that.

    A pig ambushed through me today, didn’t hit me when she went through me no. She hit me at the end of the animation that was about 8 metres away. And she was obviously confused cause it seemed like i had just teleported.

  • @LethalPugy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2249039#Comment_2249039

    A pig ambushed through me today, didn’t hit me when she went through me no. She hit me at the end of the animation that was about 8 metres away. And she was obviously confused cause it seemed like i had just teleported.

    today I was oni on ormond and everyone was glithing all over the place people would be walking to the side in the running animation and other weird ######### then we would rubberband back. we were jumping all over the place

  • @LethalPugy said:

    Like so many times today in a chase i’ve ran and my character kept teleporting back and forth and made me lose distance from the killer.

    And when ever someone gets hit, hooked or a gen is completed you better believe there’s a lag for at least 2 seconds. That also turns my camera around so i’m now heading away from my safe area.

    These problems literally only happened today.

    Servers have become a problem. On a lot of my matches, I've been getting teleported backwards and getting hit a impossible distances. That's been happening for several days.