By the love of god please OPTIMIZE console!!!!
It's horrendous. Everytime I wanna play my favorite killers Hag and Hillbilly it's an impossible struggle. How am I suppose to land a chainsaw curve when the survivor for some reason suddenly disappears in front of me preventing a snowball. Or land a teleport when the animation friggin pauses for a whole second denying a hit. Or survivor when I'm teleported back in front of the killer or paused because I want to vault. It's harder to enjoy anything when you're teleporting and pausing everytime you vault or try to use your power. Please devs fix this.
Comments
-And every other platform, it isn't just console
Yeah, can't begin to count the times I've missed a hit/died to the frame drops when perks/animations proc. Had a game yesterday against a Scratched Mirror Myers on Coal Tower where I ended up dying after a save because the frames dropped and I got stuck on a locker after BT triggered on the person I unhooked.
I'm sorry but BHVR doesn't care about us console/low and mid range PC players.
They've shown that more than enough.
They literally KNOW what they need to work on (specific trigggers that cause FPS drops/freezes like Bloodlust,Sloppy Butcher etc.) since 2+ years,but they refuse to work on it because?
Oh yeah,we don't even know why cause there's 0 communication from BHVR on it :^)
"Just buy a next gen console/better PC"
-BHVR probably
With so much optimization issues I wonder how many survivors and killers lost their games due to lack of optimization on console?
I bet it would be a LOT.
I already see how many chases or even games i lose because of crappy optimization
I know man It's a pain...
We have this recent post (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245229/rant-its-becoming-harder-and-harder-to-enjoy-this-game-due-to-poor-optimization/p1) with multiple videos of the FPS drops in the game for both survivors and killers and BHVR hasn't shown any signs of caring that so many are experiencing issues with their game being poorly optimized :(
I hope they're at least checking this thread and reading because this is a lot of complaints. Biggest thread I've ever seen.
A bunch I've lost simply because basic animations pause preventing me from reaching a slug or gen in time.
PS5 and Series X run smooth for me, not saying everyone is being melodramatic as I do realise just because they work fine for me they may not for thousands of others.
The Nintendo Switch though, I can't play that version due to the awful frame drops and stutters. If they optimised it I would be willing to buy all the dlc I don't own for it yet. It's actually worse than the mobile version, which I can't play due to being terrible with touch controls.