Events are getting worse every year.
Why is that so? I play since September 2019 and when I look up events in the past there is really a big noticeable downfall.
Like, I play since September 2019 and was playing the 4th anniversary event, it was 3 weeks long, a lot of codes and free items.
Now it's the 5th anniversary next month and...its 2 weeks... I know the 4th was only 3 weeks because of a bug but common... This game celebrates his 5th birthday worse then his 4th...
Also events like lunar or Halloween, in the past you could unlock skins and now it's a "Oh here 2k extra bloodpoints for each gen or hook"
Comments
I think the issue is bhvr dont want to put the rescource for their loyal costumer. So they do ######### event and ignore the complain of the player base.
No competition. Why should they put more effort than they need to when there is literally no similar game you can turn to.
yeah true. all those others ones flopped weren't as good or shot themselves in the foot (looking at you HSH)
There is competition it’s just usually worse
Friday the 13th, last year, home sweet home
And when it is finally time for the "good" events, they recycle it from last year....