Is the anniversary event shorter then last year?
The anniversary event is from the 1-15 so around 2 weeks. I don't know if I remember wrong but wasn't the 4th anniversary longer then that?
I'm not complaining, the event is still two weeks and it's a lot of time to farm but... I thought this anniversary gets celebrated bigger then last year.
(Edit: I looked and it was really longer... 23 June until 14 July... Now it's sad for the big 5)
Comments
The 4th Anniversary Event got prolonged because the Event Cakes were bugged. Instead of giving 104% to all players in the Trial they gave 140% to the player burning it.
But I have to agree, it is a little bit lackluster. So was the Stream, because they did not really give out that many information. For a game which is around half a decade now not really impressive.