Zombie mode for dbd.
Let them repair gens whilst surviving waves of thirsty moist zombies.
Or play as any killer and survive waves of zombies.
Good luck buying all the doors in the game map.
The reason I made this thread was because I've been playing CoD zombies and it feels like a AAA dbd game without the gens but with guns instead.
Please add tigers to dbd and give each killer their own ultimate ability.
Or play as any killer and survive waves of zombies.
Good luck buying all the doors in the game map.
The reason I made this thread was because I've been playing CoD zombies and it feels like a AAA dbd game without the gens but with guns instead.
Please add tigers to dbd and give each killer their own ultimate ability.
Comments
Its already in the game.
OP had me at "Moist".
yes I support
I guess he means the survs are now the zombies, killer got a HP bar and it is like 30 survs vs the killer, or isnt it?
Mmmmm, moist zombies... Or moist zombites?
Please no. There's way too much zombie ######### already.
You sure yall don't want to rev up LFs chainsaw for that, and watch bits fly?
I wouldn't mind a zombie mode, but I'm not pushing for one either.