JOKE IDEA FOR A DUMB EVENT TO HAPPEN. (Like around April or something like that.)
While I was watching some funny videos and then watching gameplay of Doctor, Nurse, Oni, and Demogorgon, a really dumb idea came to mind and I thought it was so dumb that it could be potentially good.
This update would be an update to most if not all the killer's animations, revolving around every killer in some way giving the middle finger to the survivor or in general.
Examples: When doctor charges his shock, instead of making his regular fist, he raises his middle finger during it.
When Nurse has her first blink fully charged, she'll be flipping the bird to the survivors.
When Oni's Blood Fury power gauge is at full, but he doesn't activate Blood Fury yet, he'll be walking around giving every survivor he sees, the finger.
This has potential to work with every if not all the killers and it would be so stupid to add, but I feel if the devs added this, it would be like a small event that doesn't really change much gameplay wise but just adds a little stupid fun in the mix to lighten up the mood.
Sort of like the Gnome Chompski event, it's short, not a whole lot of work has to be put into it (as far as I know), it's silly, it won't distract many people from playing the main game, and it's to add a small bit of humor to the horror which I usually love to see.
But yeah, just tell me what you all think, if you'd want this to be like a short event or something like that. If I had to guess I feel like it's got a higher chance of becoming a mod than something the Devs actually took time into animating that would last a few weeks or so.
Comments