Why i will never buy nurse
Now if you you read the title and think oh lord its gonna some scary entitled reason... Id like like to put a disclaimer that my reason is 3 words and very simple to understand. So without a further do I shall present forth my explanation.
I have never ever bought nurse simply because i cannot be arsed to learn her. I'm not asking for a easier skill ceiling or anything i respect good nurses Heck good killers / survs in genral... For i cant be arsed to play nurse because im just a filthy casual.
I came to play as I please and make good memories i will play legion because hes the killer i have the most fun with and i use camraderie on my survs because its my fav perk nit because its the best and that's OK I guess
I just wanted to share my unique reason for never have ever buying nurse whats something in dbd you do thats unigue or unusual?.
Comments
Wasnt the nurse for free???
Yes, she is. Always has been.
I'm genuinely confused by this post.
How can you buy something that is free and already given to you though...?
Yeah okay you do you
I personally dislike playing nurse as she plays the nurse game, not dead by daylight. But i have nothing against nurse players, people have their preferences :)
On mobile nurse is not free we have to pay for her
Pretty sure mobile has its own forum. This is for the PC/console game.
There is no mobile forum and if there is then no mobile player has ever been made aware at least not me so i apologise that I still post here
Yeah if you're a casual player nurse isn't the one for you. She takes a lot of time to learn and you have to keep using her on a regular basis because if you take a week or two off from playing her you get rusty as hell.
Ok
I thought she's free in every platform....except mobile
I believe this is a mobile post. If so, then you're in the wrong forums buddy, there is a section specifically for mobile dbd