Spirit Question
I thought you don't hear her approach if you are in her terror radius? Does that mean that u have to be in the husks' terror radius or does it mean that u starting in her terror radius removes her "woosh" sound?
I thought you don't hear her approach if you are in her terror radius? Does that mean that u have to be in the husks' terror radius or does it mean that u starting in her terror radius removes her "woosh" sound?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not supposed to be heard, but it is.
Ah so they still didn't fix it, gotcha. I want to play max terror spirit but it's not viable currently.
You can hear her phasing right now. They will fix(make it silent) the sound soon™. It was in q&a